Background

"For attractive lips, speak works of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."

-Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alright everyone...stay calm...now's not the time to lose our heads!!!!

So I am sitting in the the office the other week and receive the following e-mail:

Building Security has advised that the police have secured our building so that you cannot exit the building.  We do not know the nature of the situation and will provide more information when we receive it.  They will give us word if we need to take any other action.

uhh....words like "police" and followed by "secured" or "situation" never bring warm fuzzies...in fact those are the types of things you only want to hear on t.v....again....the first thing I think of is...there's a shooter on the loose!  (don't know what it is with me and my fear of being shot....) I never heard anything again for the rest of the afternoon....

I found out the next day it was a bomb threat....no biggy

No comments: